Hi! Everyone, hope you all are fine.
Today in this post I will help you in opening password protected PDF files. In some cases you might have forgotten the password of your PDF file that you made it password protected or someone sent you a password protected PDF file and you have lost the password also you couldn’t able to contact to the sender of that PDF file
. Mainly there are two types of password protection 1st
Creator can restrict from opening PDF file, 2nd
Creator can restrict from editing, printing, copying and other takes.
In the 2nd type of password protection you can take a print screen of that PDF document and then you can use Paint to copy or printing it anything in it.
But in the case you need to know the password of that PDF file so here is the solution to know the password of that PDF file, you can use Advanced PDF Password Recover.
Download the Advanced PDF Password Recovery by going to this page
2. After it get downloaded then install it in your computer
3. After installing when you will run it, you will see in a window with many options and tabs
4. Select the options as you think the password can be
5. Then drag and drop the password protected PDF file on this window
6. Now wait for minutes, hours or even a day (according to your computer’s processing speed)
It tries all the possible combinations that can be a password
7. After it get complete, it will show you the details about the process
In trial version if the password is more than 4 characters then you won’t be able to get it, then you need to buy
it 1.Standard Edition $49, 2.Professional Edition $99, 3.Enterprise Edition $399
And you may surprise to know that this software is totally legal and ELCOMSOFT is also awarded by Microsoft as Microsoft Gold Certified Partner.
Let us know what you think about this software.