Hi! Everyone, hope you all are fine.
Today in this post I will tell you how you can use Google Talk badge in your blog or website. Google Talk badge is a good way to connect and interact with your readers/visitors on your blog or website. And they great thing about this is your readers/visitors don’t need to sign-up or sign-in anywhere, they will just click on the badge and start chatting with you. You can also use it as online support for the products and services you provide.
Here how you can get Google talk Badge
1. Go to google.com/talk/service/badge/New
2. Login to the account which you want to use for badge
3. There you will see a box which your Google Talk Badge
4. Then click on Edit▼
5. Now do the settings of your badge, how you want your badge
6. After you make the setting as you want click on Update badge button (when you will click on Update badge button the preview will also update to show how your badge will look)
7. Now copy the code from bottom of that page and past it where ever you want to put your badge.
Whatever your status (Available, Busy, Idle, Invisible and Offline) will be in your GTalk it will show the same status in your badge. But visitors will only able to talk to you when your status will be Available.
Whenever a visitor will click on that badge to chat with you a popup chat will automatically open to show that someone wants to talk to you and you can make a first step with a Hello!, your name or such before that visitor do. And Note that none of your chat with your visitors will get save.
Hope this will help you to interact with your readers and visitors.
Do tell us how you use it and what your experience with it was.