Hi! Everyone, hope you all are fine.
Today in this post I will help you in getting Adept PDF to Excel Converter for free. Adept PDF to Excel Converter will help you to convert PDF files to Microsoft Excel format. It preserves all the data as well as the layout and formatting of the PDF files after conversion. This software is a standalone program and does not require Microsoft Excel, Adobe Acrobat, or even Acrobat Reader.
Here are some key features of Adept PDF to Excel Converter
- Convert PDF files into Microsoft Excel documents.
- Standalone software, MS Excel, Adobe Acrobat and Reader NOT required!
- Support Recognizes PDF tables.
- Casts PDF data to the most appropriate MS Excel type.
- Support conversion from encrypted PDF files and password protected documents (Automatically).
- Accurately preserve text, pictures, and layout of the original PDF.
- Support page range conversion (all, from-to, individual pages).
- Support deletion of graphics and pictures from the generated Excel document.
- Support multiple documents conversion (Batch Processing).
- Support drag and drop PDF files for conversion.
- Support PDF1.8 file format (formerly supported only by Adobe Acrobat 9.0).
- Support Windows 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP, 2003, Windows Vista and Windows 7.
- Full install / uninstall support.
This software worth $29.95, you can get the license key and to download this software for free just go to this page.
Note: – This PDF to Excel Converter 30-Days Giveaway Promotion will be ended on April 25, 2011.