Hi! Everyone, hope you all are fine.
Today in this post I will tell you how you can create Image map very easily without using any software and without typing or knowing any single code. Fey days back I did a post on Most Disliked Videos On YouTube in which I used Image map (when you click on any video thumbnail on that post, a new window will open with that YouTube video) using Adobe Dreamweaver but I will tell you a way by which you don’t even need to use Adobe Dreamweaver (as I told above no software).
There is a website called Image-Maps.com by which you can easily create Image maps with the help of their user friendly interface. Let me tell you how you can use it
- Make/take an image on which you want to use image map
- Now update it to your blog/website (Optional)
- Now go to Image-Maps.com
- If you uploaded to your blog/website then type the URL or click on upload button and upload your image
- You have to wait for 10 seconds then click on continue to next step link
- At left side you will see your image (that you have given) and at right side you will see tool column
- From tool column (at right side) select Rectangle or Custom Shape to select the portion of a image you want to link to
- Now set selection according to your need and give the title and link (like that you want to give for that portion)
- After you created all portion and also linked all portions
- Then click on Get Your Code button (select USE CSS For Facebook if you want to use of Facebook)
- Go to HTML Code tab, copy the code and past it wherever you want to use it
However I found Adobe Dreamweaver more easier way then trying it on this website. If you have any question or problem let me know.