Hi! Everyone, hope you all are fine.
Today in this post I will tell you how you can set auto reply in Gmail. When we send an email to big company’s support team most of the companies send an auto generated email to you in which it’s written that they have received your email and will soon get back to you.
So if you also want an auto-responder for your sender (who sends email to you) or if you are going on a vacation and want whoever emails you gets an auto reply which tells that you are on vacation and as you come back you will get back to them. So if you use Gmail or Google Apps for your email service then here how you can
- Go to Gmail.com
- Login to your account
- Click on Options icon (at top-right corner) –> Mail settings –> General tab
- Under Vacation responder, select Vacation responder on radio button
- Now give the start date from when you want this to star working and end date (optional) if you want it to stop sending on a particular date
- Now give the Subject and Message you want to in auto-response
- If you only want it to send this auto-response to the people who are in your contact list the check Only send a response to people in my Contacts box
- Click on Save Changes button
If you have set default signature in your email then it also automatically add that signature at the end of auto-response email. If you have any question or problem let me know.