Hi! Everyone, hope you all are fine.
Today in this post I will tell you how you can update your Facebook account using Twitter. There used to be an official Twitter app on Facebook which most of the doesn’t work properly so after many days Twitter have finally looked into it and made a new way which now we can again able to update our Facebook account using Twitter.
To update Facebook using Twitter
- Go to Twitter.com and Facebook.com and login to your account (accounts which you would like to connect with each other)
- Now go to this URL Twitter.com/settings/profile
- Scroll down to bottom and click on Post your Tweets on Facebook button
- Then click on Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts button or if you have used old Twitter-Facebook app then it may ask you to click on Connect to Facebook, click on it
- A popup will open, in that click on Allow button
- Now you will see your Twitter and Facebook account is connected and make sure that my Facebook profile check box is checked or else your tweets will not get posted on Facebook
Note: – Tweets that are @replies and direct messages will never be posted on Facebook.
If you have any question or problem let me know.