Hi! Everyone, hope you all are fine.
In this post I am going to help you in watching YouTube videos in three different ways. Let’s find out those three ways and there solution.
- Watch YouTube videos in full browser without using full screen mood or that expend button in player
- You don’t have to see other contents or ads (not sure about ads in all videos) in YouTube sites
- Do your other works while watching your YouTube video
- You can embed YouTube video in an iframe
- Watch 18+ videos without logging in to YouTube
Actually it’s not three, make it five.
As you can see the YouTube videos in YouTube site in 3 different sizes
- In 640×390 size the default size in all YouTube video pages
- In 850×510 size by clicking on Expend button in right corner, last 2nd button in the player
- Or the full screen mood which covers your every part of the screen by clicking on Full Screen button in right corner in the player
But using these things may not help you if you are working in another window.
1,2,5. So to make the video fit in your full browser size you just need to change a small thing in URL
Change it in to this
Just you need to change watch into watch_popup and that it, your video player size will fit in your browser size.
And you can resize your player by changing your browser window size.
3. Now you must be thinking how you can do your other work while make the player size fit in full browser size?
You can use Always on Top utility to make your video window on top of the other windows. Just bring the video in a new window (not Tab) and resize it as it is suitable for you and use the Always on Top utility to keep that YouTube player window on top of the other window.
4. You can use iframe tag to embed YouTube video.
<iframe type="text/html" width="640" height="385" src="https://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=VIDEO_ID" frameborder="0"></iframe>
Just change the VIDEO_ID with your YouTube video ID. If you have any question or problem let me know.