Hi! Everyone, hope you all are fine.
Today in this post I will tell you how you can get HTTPS YouTube embed code. HTTPS helps you to protect data from being snooped by third parties, such as public computer, Wi-Fi, etc. If you have a website/webpage which is HTTPS and when you use anything which is not HTTPS in that page you will always get an error called all connect in this page is not secure.
As YouTube is used by most of the website and the website which have HTTPS (like Twitter and Gmail) so when we embed any YouTube video it don’t show any error because of YouTube, that why YouTube have made an option available by which we can now embed YouTube videos in HTTPS.
To embed YouTube in HTTPS
- Just go to the YouTube video page of which you want to embed
- Click on Embed button below YouTube player
- Select the Use HTTPS checkbox
- Now copy the code from the Embed field
- Paste the embed code wherever you want to use
Or just add an s after every http in your YouTube embed code. If you have any question or problem let me know.