Hi! Everyone, hope you all are fine.
Today in this post I will tell you how many type of file you can view using Google Docs viewer. I have told you how you can view any Portable Document Format (.PDF), Office documents and Photoshop files using Google Docs viewer but there are many more types of documents that Google Docs viewer supports and Google Docs viewer has almost now become universal file viewer.
So here is the list of the supported formats by Google Docs viewer
- Adobe Portable Document Format (.PDF)
- Apple Pages (.PAGES)
- Adobe Illustrator (.AI)
- Adobe Photoshop (.PSD)
- Autodesk AutoCad (.DXF)
- Microsoft Office Word (.DOC and .DOCX)
- Microsoft Office Excel (.XLS and .XLSX)
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint (.PPT and .PPTX)
- PostScript (.EPS and .PS)
- Scalable Vector Graphics (.SVG)
- Tagged Image File Format (.TIFF)
- TrueType (.TTF)
- XML Paper Specification (.XPS)
If you get any email attachment in Gmail with any of the following formats you can also view them without downloading to your computer just by clicking on View beside your attachment.