Hi! Everyone, hope you all are fine.
Today in this post I will tell you how you can test your blog or website in Apple devices. I have told you how you can test website on different web browser in different platform using Adobe Browserlab and BrowserShots. Now when you tested your website in different web browser, let’s also test how it will going to look in iPad, iPhone and iPod touch.
If you want to test your blog or website how it going to look like, follow the following steps
- Open Safari web browser (if it is not in your computer then download and install it)
- Click on Settings icon –> Preferences…
- Then go to Advanced tab
- And check Show Developer menu in menu bar box
- Now from menu bar select Developer –> User Agent –> now click the device name (iPad, iPhone or iPod touch) in which you want to check (if you can’t see menu bar press Alt button from your keyboard)
- To give a final touch, open iPadPeek.com
- And type the URL of your blog or website you want test
The User agent string will only apply to a particular tab, if you open another tab again you have to select User agent otherwise it will go to default User agent will work.
Using iPadPeek you might not able to check all blog/website because it uses iframe to display pages so in that you can also directly view without going to iPadPeek, it is just to give a feel of iPad.