Hi! Everyone, hope you all are fine.
Today in this post I will tell you how you can copy CMD. When we get some problem in our computer or in internet connection, then the respective support person ask us to do something in CMD (Windows Command Prompt) and tell us to send that result via email then what you do? Because in normally we can’t copy command lines, so how will you type those whole lots of things to send them? No, you don’t have to.
There are two easy ways by which you can copy command lines from CMD in Windows. One is by QuickEdit Mode and another is by Right-Click option.
- Right-Click on title bar and select Properties (or press Alt–Shift+P, Alt and Shift together then press P)
- Then enable QuickEdit Mode from Edit Options and press OK button
- Right-Click on the black part
- Select Mark
- To copy select the portion you want to copy with your mouse
- After you have selected then press Enter key from your keyboard
Now how to copy them
Those two where a way by which you need to do to enable copy option
The following things got copied to your clipboard now wherever you want, past it. If you choose Right-Click option then you need to do this every time you want to copy and if you choose QuickEdit Mode option then you just need to enable once and then simply select and Enter. If you have any question or problem let me know.