Cross Post With In-Face-Book
Hi! Everyone, hope you all are fine.
Today in this post I will tell you how you can auto import your blog post into Facebook Notes. Whenever you make a blog post you post your new post link to Facebook, Twitter and other places manually but using Facebook Notes you can update your Facebook Pages automatically whenever you make a blog post. And if you want to know how you can auto update your Twitter Click here.
- Go to Facebook.com
- Login to your account
- Go to your Facebook Pages in which you want to add Facebook Notes auto update
- Now click on Notes tab (if you don’t have Notes tab click on + sign and click on Notes)
- At the bottom-left column click on Edit import settings
- Now give the URL of you blog feed at the place of Web URL: Enter a website or RSS/Atom feed address
- If you accept their agreement then tick that box
- Click on Start Importing button
- Once detect your feed you will see all your post in the feed imported to Facebook
- Click on Confirm button
Now in every couple of hours Facebook will search for new updates in your feed if they find anything new they will post it in your page as Notes. But once the Notes get created you will not able to edit it.