Hi! Everyone, hope you all are fine.
Today in this post I will tell you how you can add image to your WordPress profile, comment box (on WordPress based blogs). When I was new to WordPress I always huge to think how other people show there avatar in comment box of every WordPress based blogs, just by putting their name and email address. One day I thought today I have to find out how they show I search about it a lot and finally I got to know.
Today let me tell you how you can put your avatar
- Go to Gravatar.com
- Signup for an account (if you already have an account log in to your account, you can also use your WordPress.com ID and password to login)
- After you login
- Go to My Account –> Add an Image
- Click on My computer’s hard drive
- Then click on Choose file (navigate and select the image you want to use as your avatar)
- Click on Next button
- Crop the image according to your wish
- Click on Crop and Finish! Button
- Now rate your image according to your wish
- Select an email address (on which you want to display your avatar)
- Click on Use for selected addresses button
Now whenever you will comment (on WordPress based blogs) using your email address (which you have used in Gravatar) your avatar will display beside your comment. And if you changed your avatar in Gravatar website then all your past comment avatar will also get changed.
Do comment below and show your avatar to us, and if you have any problem or questions do let me know.