Hi! Everyone, hope you all are fine and your weekend gone good.
Today in this post I will tell you how you can put your Twitter Following and Followers on your Twitter background. Twlik is a web application which helps you to create background with the avatars of your Following and Followers with few clicks.
Let see how you can
- Go to Twilk.com
- Click on Get Started » button
- Now it will take you to Twitter page to get access to your account (if you are not login Twitter will ask you to login)
- Click on Allow button
- Now select the settings according to you
- After you make your settings according to you click on Preview These Settings button
- It make take few minutes according to how many Following and Followers you have
- Then you will see the preview of your background how your background will exactly look like
- Click on USE BACKGROUND button
Now go and see your Twitter profile background is changed with your Following and Followers avatars of your Twitter account.
If you want to remove your Following/Followers avatars from background go to Twitter.com –> Settings –> Design and select a new background you want and click on save changes button.