Hi! Everyone, hope you all are fine.
Today in this post I will tell you how you can enable mobile version template in your Blogger.com blog. Today when I login to Draft.Blogger.com I show Blogger has bought one new feature for mobile readers. You can only able to enable it through Blogger in Draft.
Here how you can
1. Go to Draft.Blogger.com
2. Login to your account (using Blogger.com ID and Password)
3. Click on setting (for the blog you want to enable)
4. Then go to Email & Mobile option
5. There you will see written Mobile Template (beta)
6. Select the Yes, On mobile devices, show the mobile version of my template. Radio button
7. If you want to see how it will look in mobile click on MOBILE PREVIEW button
8. Then click on SAVE SETTINGS button at the bottom of the page
Now a small script is added in your blog by which if any user will visit your blog using smartphone (WebKit-based mobile browsers are supported for our initial launch.) they will get redirect to mobile device template page.
If anyone wants to see how there Blogger.com blog will look in mobile device just add ?m=1 after the URL of your blog.
To see how my blog will look in a mobile Click here