Hi! Everyone, hope you all are fine.
Today in this post I will tell you how you can convert any edit PDF files using Google Docs. Most of you must have use PDF files for reading eBooks, sharing documents, etc. And it might have happened that you want to edit any PDF file but don’t know how to do?
Let me tell you how
- Go to Google Docs
- Login to your account
- Click on Upload… button (in left column at top)
- Now Drag and drop your PDF file (where it is written Drag and drop files here.) or click on Select files to upload (and navigate and select your file you want to upload)
- Select Convert text from PDF or image files to Google Docs documents. check box
- Click on Start upload button
- After your file get uploaded click on that file name which you uploaded
- Edit your file as you want
- Click on File –> Download as –> and select the file format in which you want to downloaded (or in which you want save in your computer)
If you have any question or problem let m know.
- There are some limitation, like you can upload files which are less than 2 MB in size and you will only get first 10 pages of that PDF file (if that PDF file have more than 10 pages, rest will get deleted from that file)
- Formatting can be lost of that PD file and you may not able to edit all pages.