Hi! Everyone, hope you all are fine.
Today in this post I will tell you how you can convert your documents using Zoho Viewer. Before I told you about how you can use Zoho Viewer as a temporary file hosting
at that time you can only view and edit your documents but now Zoho have added one more feature by which you can convert your office documents in other format. Like you can convert Microsoft Office Word 2007/2010 DOCX
file to DOC
– Microsoft Word Document, ODT
– OpenDocument Text, RTF
– Rich Text Format, TXT
– Text Document. Without requiring you to sign-up or sign-in for an account.
Here how you can do
3. Click on Choose file button
4. Navigate and select the file you want to upload
5. Now select the file format you want to convert into
6. Click on Convert button
7. Now your file will start downloading automatically
You can convert the following file formats
Microsoft Office: – DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, PPS
OpenDocument: – ODT, ODS, ODP
OpenOffice: – SXW, SXC, SXI; OTHER FORMATS: RTF, TXT, HTML, CSV, TSV
Note: – You can’t convert any file format to any file format you want. After you navigate and select the file (step 4) then you will get the option in which file format you can convert into.