Hi! Everyone, hope you all are fine.
In this post I will tell you about Gmail new layout. As I showed you before only the new layout (Leaked) of Gmail and now it’s available to everyone but at this moment it is not available for Google Apps users but soon it will be.
Mainly they have focused on the Contacts part and layout of the Gmail.
1. Mail, Contacts and Tasks have moved top-left (below Gmail logo)
2. Compose became a button then a text link and it will only available when you are in Mail tab, it’s no more like before that where ever you are in Gmail you can directly go to Compose
3. Tasks is still in popup
4. All, None, Read, Unread, Starred, Unstarred are all gone in a small drop-down menu beside Archive, before it huge to be above massages in text links
Gmail new layout
5. Contacts also got likely email settings. Now contacts also have shortcut keys, now you can make labels as you do in emails
6. You can sort contacts by First name or Last name form More action drop-down menu
7. Undo you recent changes
8. Now you don’t have click on edit to edit anything in contacts just where you want to edit click there and edit it and it will get auto-save
9. Now you can set name components (like: Prefix, First, Middle, Last, Suffix)
Contacts new layout
Let us know what you think about Gmail new Features and Layout…