Hi! Everyone, Happy Independence Day.
In this post I am going to tell you how you can post to a certain group of people in Google Buzz.
Here are the steps how you can send the BUZZ massage to certain number of people you want.
1. Sign-in to Gmail.com
2. Go to Contacts tab in left
3. Now type this (http://www.google.com/profiles) in search box on top and clack on Search Contact or Click here to go search result
4. Now there you can see the results of those people in your contacts that those who have Google Buzz profile.
5. And now select the people you want to put in that group
6. Now click on Group drop-down menu button then click on Create new and give the name to that group
7. Now go to Mail –> Buzz in the left side
8. Type the massage you want to post to them (to those who are in that group)
9. Now click on Public on the web (if there is not written Private) now select Private
10. After selecting private you will see Post to a group will appear
11. Now select the Group(s) to which you want to post then click on Post
The post will only show to the people whose IDs are in that group(s). There is one more easy way to make the group is by going to Mail –> Buzz then click on the text box given to post massage now see the Step 9. and 10. Then click on Create a new group, type the name of that group add the people you want to add to the group then Click on Done.
You can also use this group to send mails to the people of that group or if you already have a group made then you can use that group to post the Buzz massage.
Hope you like it, please let me know what you think.