Hi! Everyone, hope you all are fine.
Today in this post I will tell you how you can get more than 10 search results at a time in Google Search results page. If you use Google.com then by default Google Instant search will be on and you will get only 10 search results in one page. And sometime when it happens that (in my case most of the time) you don’t get what you are looking for in first 10 search results, so you need to go to next page and wait for loading.
So I think it better to get more then 10 search results in one page. So to do so you need to
- Go to Google.com
- Click on settings icon (top-right corner) –> select Search settings
- Now scroll down to Google Instant
- Select Do not use Google Instant
- Now you will see Number of Results option is activated
- Click on drop-down and select the number (10, 20,30,50 or 100) you want(number of search results will appear in one page)
- Now click on Save Preferences button
Now whenever you will search you will see the number of results that you have selected and note that your instant search feature will get disable as because Google Instant can only be use in 10 search results in one page.