Hi! Everyone, hope you all are fine.
Today in this post I will tell you about Google Ads Preferences. Google Ads Preferences let you manage what types of ads you want to see while surfing internet (on websites which use Google Advertising Programs). So you can choose which the category of ads you are interested in and want to see or you can completely turn off category based ads.
Let see how you can set your preferences
- Go to Google.com/ads/preferences
- Click on Add categories button (if you can’t see click on Opt in button)
- Now click on Add beside every categories you are interested in
- If you want to Remove click on Remove beside every category you want to remove
- Click on Submit button
- If you totally want to remove interest based ads click on Opt out button
Now till you don’t clear your browser Cookies our preferences will be saved.
Or see this video to know more about Google Ads Preferences manager
If you are having problem in viewing the videos Click here.
If you have any question or problem let me know.