Hi! Everyone, hope you all are fine.
Today in this post I will tell you how you can save Microsoft Office Excel document into XML format. My father was doing efiling (submitting income tax details online), so in the process he needed to convert Microsoft Office Excel document (given by the Government) to XML format.
Image credit: Iconfinder
So if you also needed to convert Microsoft Office Excel (xls) to XML for some reasons, here how you can
- Open the Microsoft Office Excel document you want to convert
- Click on Files –> Save As (excluding Microsoft Office 2007) and go to step 4.
- Click on Office Option icon –> Save As –> Other Formats (for Microsoft Office 2007) or press F12
- Now navigate where you want to save your XML file
- Give the File name
- Now from Save as type drop-down option select XML Data (*.xml)
- Click on Save button
Your XML file read, now you can use as you want. If you have any question or problem let me know.