Cross Post With Google-Chrome
Hi! Everyone, hope you all are fine.
Today in this post I will tell you how you can backup your bookmarks of your Google Chrome Browser. Most probably every one of you must bookmark links of your favorite websites and you never want to lose those collections of your favorite website links. So have you ever taken backups of your bookmarks? NO?
So, let me tell you a way how you can take backup of your Google Chrome bookmarks in your Google account.
- Open your Google Chrome browser
- Go to Customize and control Google Chrome –> select Options
- Select Personal Stuff (from left side column)
- Click on Set up sync… button
- Type your Google account ID and Password, then click on Sign in button
- Now if you just want sync only your Bookmarks then only select Bookmarks and deselect everything else
- Then click on OK button
- Now your Google Chrome data is getting sync with your Google account (it may take time depending on how many bookmarks you have)
- Click on OK button
You are done, now whenever you will bookmark any new link it will get updated in your Google Account also. If you have any questions or problem let me know.