Hi! Everyone, hope you all are fine.
Today in this post I will tell you how you can create animated images (GIF). If you are a blogger then you might sometime encountered that you wanted to explain something to your readers in animated way but that is so small that it is no use of making a video for that and then you need to use 4-5 images and place it one after one in your post, so instead of doing that you can make image animation. You can also make use it for making presentations, school projects or just for fun.
So let see how you can make without using any software
- First get collect all images in a folder, which you want to use in your image animation
- Now go to MakeAGif.com
- Click on Add pictures buttons
- Now navigate and select all the images you want to animate (in one image animation)
- After they get uploaded, drag and drop your images to arrange according to your need
- Click on continue button
- Select from Animation Speed: Slow, Normal, Fast, Custom, etc
- Select from Resize Your Images: Smallest, Biggest, Custom, etc
- Select from Choose a Category: Funny, Weird, Cartoon, People, Private, etc
- Now click on create your gif button
Now your animation is ready, you can share it on Facebook, Twitter, Email or whatever you would like to do. Above animation was made by one of their user. If you have any question or problem let me know.
Note: – In every animation you create they will add a watermark of their website at bottom-right corner.