Hi! Everyone, hope you all are fine.
Today in this post I will tell you how you can save background images of Google homepage. If have read my post in March about changing background image of Google Home page then you might also want that you can use those image as your desktop background, because Google have a good collection of beautiful and high resolution images in Public gallery and Editor’s picks or if you have any bountiful image in your Picasa web album.
If you are using Internet Explorer then you can directly go to Google homepage, right-click on image and select Set as background and it will set as your background image.
If you are using Chrome, Epic, Firefox or Safari follow the following steps
- Go to Google.com
- At the bottom-right corner you will see written Remove background image (if you don’t have any background image, Click here to know you can get one)
- Below Remove background image right-click on background image
- Now select Save image as…
- After you saved the image in your computer
- Go to the place where you have saved
- Right-click on that image
- And select Set as desktop background
And you are done. Now it saved as your background image of your desktop. If you have any questions or problem let me know.