Hi! Everyone, hope you all are fine.
Today in this post I will tell you how you can embed Microsoft Office Document using Google Docs viewer. There are many ways to embed PDF files online but there are few ways to embed Microsoft Office documents online, one of the ways is using Google Docs viewer. Google Docs viewer supports the following Microsoft Office Documents of all versions (2003, 2007, 2010, etc)
- Microsoft Office Word (.DOC and .DOCX)
- Microsoft Office Excel (.XLS and .XLSX)
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint (.PPT and .PPTX)
- Get the link of your Microsoft Office document
- For example I will take this (http://img.sjbn.co/files/view-any-microsoft-office-documents-without-downloading-from-google-docs-viewer.docx) Microsoft Office document
- Now copy the below code
- Change the YOUR-DOCUMENT-URL with your Microsoft Office document URL
- Now pate the code where ever you want to display your Microsoft Office document
<iframe src="http://docs.google.com/gview?url=YOUR-DOCUMENT-URL&embedded=true" style="width:516px; height:616px;"></iframe>
Here is a demo for you all
If you have any question or problem let me know.