Hi! Everyone, wish you all happy and safe Christmas.
Today in this post I will tell you how you can make favicon in your Blogger.com blog. Favicon is what you see a small image in the corner of your browser’s tab/window (see in the below image). You might always see in Blogger.com blogs (*.blogspot.com) always have same favicon. And you must have thought once that how you can change it with the image you want.
Here how you can change the favicon of your Blogger.com blog
- Get a image you want to use as your favicon (16×16 pixels recommended size)
- Rename that file (with file extension) to favicon.ico
- Now host (upload) it on internet
- Now get the link of that favicon you have uploaded
- Go to Blogger.com
- Login to your account
- Go to Design –> Edit HTML
- Copy the below code
- Search for <head> tag
- Past it just after the head tag
- Then click on SAVE TEMPLATE button at the bottom of the page
<link href='favicon.ico' rel='icon' type='image/x-icon'/> <link href='favicon.ico' rel='shortcut icon' type='image/x-icon'/> <link href='favicon.ico' rel='shortcut icon' type='image/vnd.microsoft.icon'/>
Change the favicon.ico with your favicon link that you have uploaded
Now go to your blog and see, if it didn’t get change clear the cache of your browser then refresh it.
Hope you enjoy it, if you have any questions or problem let me know