Hi! Everyone, hope you all are fine.
Today in this post I will tell you about new India.com website. 1st of all I will suggest you all to go to mail.Indai.com and grab your email ID before anyone else takes it, then come again and read more about India.com here.
Now you all must have registered your email ID, I hope. As because as I got to know about it I left whatever I was doing and resisted my email ID SJbn@India.com
India.com is a soon-to-be-launched portal that will be all new, all fresh, all India. It is a part of a new joint venture between the ZEE Network and Mail.com. They are going to provide information on Education, Cricket, Movies, Autos, and Technology & Gadgets this is what India.com says.
After I registered and open it for the first time I got to see is a fast loading, simple, no messy stuffs
I will suggest for people who want to use just a so called email service. A very simple, user-friendly, fast loading interface, with limited features and very less ads (I show only one ad on right-hand side only when I was checking emails).
- Sending and receiving emails (this is what they are mainly providing for now :p )
- Get and make updates from/on Facebook and Twitter
- Email filters
- Redirect emails
- External email
- Block senders
- Auto-Respond (you can reply with an auto generated email whenever you will receive an email)
- Less ads
- Address book
- 1 GB email storage and increasing (this is what wrote in their email)
- Send and receive attachments of up to 20MB
- Queuing Attachments so you can upload conveniently in the background (I didn’t get what they are trying to say in this if any one of you understood please comment me below)
- Auto logout (if you are not using mail.India.com for few minutes your account will automatically get logout)
- Access your emails on the go (you can also use it from any mobile phone which can have access to internet)
Till now I found just one drawback is after I registered I didn’t got any confirmation email on my secondary email address and they don’t even send any confirmation email even if you change your password using forget password option.
Over all I found it a good, do comment below by telling what you think about it.
Thanks @Suhel for tip.