Hi! Everyone, hope you all are fine.
Today in this post I will tell you how you can share any files using TeamViewer. Using TeamViewer as file sharing is one of the best secure way to share files. As it will only get shared with the person you want to share with, no other person will able to know about it, you don’t have upload your file any where to share, it will directly get transfer to the person’s computer with whom you want to share with.
- Open TeamViewer (if it is not in your computer download and run it)
- Ask respective person (with whom you want to share files) to do the same
- Now anyone of you share your ID of TeamViewer
- Now other person will type ID in place of Partner ID
- Select File transfer radio button
- Click on Connect to partner
- Now it will ask you to give password, type password of whose ID you have entered (ask password from who have share his/her TeamViewer ‘s ID)
- Click on Log On button
- Now on left side, your computer data is there and on right side, respective person’s data is there
- Now from anyone side navigate and select files or folder you want to transfer
- And on other side navigate where you want to store that file or folder into
- After you selected click on Send/Receive button on top-middle
Now your file started transferring. And other person will able to see what activity is going on his/her computer.
Note: – Only give access to the person on whom you have trust.
If you have any questions or problem let me know.