Hi! Everyone, hope you all are fine.
Today in this post I will tell you how you can save file Microsoft Office 97-2003 (.doc, .xls, .ppt, etc.). If you have Microsoft Office 2007 (or 2010) in your home computer and in your office computer there is still that old version of Microsoft Office 2003 (or older) but you don’t know how to save files in .doc, .xls, .ppt, etc. format in Microsoft Office 2007 (or 2010) and always end up saving your Microsoft Office file in .docx, .xlsx, .pptx, etc. format in your home which will not going to support in your office computer as they are using older version.
For that there are many online solutions that will help you in converting your Microsoft Office 2007 (or 2010) file to Microsoft Office 97-2003. But why not save the file in .doc, .xls, .ppt, etc. in first place here are two ways by which you can
Making default option to save file in Microsoft Office 97-2003
- Open any Microsoft Office product (like: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) in which you want to make this change
- Click on Office icon and select Options from bottom-right corner
- Now click on Save tab
- Under Save document, you will see Save files in this format
- There you change Word Document (*docx) to Word 97-2003 Document (*doc)
- Then click on OK button
And if you want to manually save a particular file in Microsoft Office 97-2003
- Open the file you want to save into older version
- Click on Office icon –> Save As
- From there select Word 97-2003 Document
- And save the file where ever you want to save
If you have any question or problem let me know.