Hi! Everyone, hope you all are fine.
Today in this post I will tell you how you can use Google labs SMS Channel to send about your new blog post via SMS to your reader. Google labs SMS Channel allows you to send free SMS anywhere in India. It can also help your readers know that your blog is updated so they can check your blog when they will receive SMS on their mobile phone.
Here how you can setup
- Go to labs.google.co.in/smschannels
- Give your name and mobile number to verify
- After you give your name and mobile number you will receive a code in a SMS on your mobile phone
- Type that code and click on Finish setup button
- Now click on Try now » link (at right middle-side of the page under Create your own channel)
- Now fill the form according to you (you can see in below image what I have given)
- Click on Create channel button
- Now click on Subscription link for this channel: to get the link of your channel
Now your channel is ready share link with your readers to subscribe for updates via SMS.
Note: – You can’t change the name (while creating channel) once you choose it.
Do let us know what you think about it.