Hi! Everyone, hope you all are fine.
Today in this post I will tell you how you can setup your own feed domain on FeedBurner. You must have show my Feed address which is feeds.SJbn.Co/Jajodia-Saket, as you see I use FeedBurner service but I don’t use feeds.feedburner.com.
If you also want change your present FeedBurner feed address (feeds.feedburner.com/YOUR-FEED-NAME) address to feeds.example.com/YOUR-FEED-NAME.
- Go to FeedBurner.com
- Login to your account
- Click on My Account on top navigation bar
- Then click on My Brand at left side bar
- Now you will see CNAME for your account, it will be something like this xxxxxx.feedproxy.ghs.google.com
- Copy that and create a CNAME in your sub-domain you want
- After you created CNAME for your sub-domain (or domain) you want
- Again go to My Brand page in FeedBurner
- In step 2. Of My Brand page where it is written Enter your feed-specific domain names. Example: feeds.mydomain.com
- Type your sub-domain (or domain) you created in step 6 of this page
- And click on Save button (at bottom)
It may takes up to 24 hours to get setup. After it started working change your FeedBurner feed address to your new feed address everywhere you have used. After changing your FeedBurner feed address only your URL will change, you won’t lose any readers. If you have any question or problem let me know.