Hi! Everyone, hope you all are fine.
Today in this post I will tell you how you can update your LinkedIn account using Twitter. Most of you use LinkedIn and Twitter both and wants to update your status on both places regularly but sometimes you must have thought that if we could update our LinkedIn account just by updating on Twitter then it will be so easy.
So here it is for those how want to update their LinkedIn using Twitter
- Go to LinkedIn.com
- Login to your account
- Now go to Profile –> Edit Profile
- Now you will see a section called Twitter
- There you click on Add Twitter account, if you can’t find it Click here
- Now click on Add another Twitter account
- Now it will take you to Twitter page
- Click on Allow button (if you are not login then give your Twitter ID and Password to login)
- Under Share your tweets in your LinkedIn status select your Twitter handle (tweets of whish Twitter account you want to share on LinkedIn)
- Then select Yes, share all tweets or Share only tweets that contain #in , according to your need
- Select Show rich link display where possible if you want to display Title, Images and short description with the link u shared in your tweet.
- Then click on Save button
Now your LinkedIn status will automatically get updated when you will update your Twitter.