Hi! Everyone, hope you all are fine.
Today in this post I will tell you how you can add Google Checkout Support button on your Blogger.com blog. If you are a blogger, on whose blog don’t have any advertisements, so if want to earn little, you can ask your visitors to support (or donate) you by simply adding a Support button on your blog.
If your blog is on Blogger.com platform then for you today Blogger have added a new option by which you can now add Google Checkout Merchant button on your blog, so that our readers can support through it. To add this button you need to do the following
- Go to Google Checkout Merchant page and Sign up for an (if you not already have one), you can use your Google/Gmail account ID and Password to login or signup
- After signup/login, make sure to enable the HTML API by going to the Settings tab, click on the integration link and uncheck the My company will only post digitally signed carts checkbox
- Now copy the Merchant Id
- Go to Blogger.com
- Now go to Design –> Page Elements of the blog in which you want to add
- Click add a gadget
- Search for Support My Blog gadget and click on Add icon
- Customize your support button according to your wish and past the Merchant Id at the place of Google Checkout Merchant ID which you copied at Step 3.
If you live in US (United State) or UK (United Kingdom) then only you will able to sign up for Google Checkout Merchant account. If you have any question or problem let me know.